3 GS SECURITY has vehicles equipped with latest wireless radio technology to provide direct communication in case of alarms. The emergency service is covered daily and during the weekend and on a 24-hour basis optionally. The 3GS SECURITY patrols run 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, closely monitoring the state in the guarded areas, coordinating with the control center and updating them continuously, taking instructions for handling each emergency situation accordingly.
Protect Your Investment with Uniformed Patrol Officers
Visibility is a powerful crime deterrent. By their presence alone, uniformed patrol officers can help enhance your employees’ safety and reduce the risk of vandalism or theft on your property or at your facility. 3GS security officers wear uniforms that reflect their authority and professionalism.
We Prevent and Solve Problems Before They Start
Whether our officers patrol on foot or in vehicles they provide a constant presence and are trained to notice anything out of the ordinary and to prevent problems before they start.
Around-the-Clock Patrols Protect You in Many Ways:
- Promotes a safe workplace environment
- Deters vandalism, theft and trespassers
- Rapid response to emergency situations
- Detect emergencies and fires
- Quick notification to local law enforcement and fire and emergency services
- Alert you to unsafe conditions, such as water leaks or power outages
Some of the ways our patrol services may be able to help you include:
- Making visible rounds in a distinctive, marked car
- Touring property as well as parking decks and lots
- Driving through the property in random patterns
- Vacation watch and community watch programs
- Making a specified number of visits each day
- Checking the entire property, including grounds
- Checking windows, doors, locks, vehicles, loading docks, illegally parked vehicles and other locations as specified
- Ensuring office spaces are secure, file cabinets are locked and appliances are turned off
- Checking fuse boxes, safes, fire and smoke detectors, lights and ceiling fans
- Checking pipes for breaks, water leaks or other abnormalities
- Checking thermostats to maintain a specific temperature
Customized Patrol Services
Our patrol services are customized to meet your unique needs. Frequently, patrol officers are asked to lock and unlock facilities, turn lights and close windows, conduct drive-by security checks, provide after-hours security escorts, and respond to alarms. They also deter trespassers on your property. Should the need arise patrol personnel should coordinate with local law enforcement.
Detailed Accounts of Each Patrol
Because knowing how your security officers are performing is important, we provide you with detailed accounts of each patrol. These include written reports and activity logs when situations are as expected and incident reports when officers detect anything out of the ordinary.
Costs While Enhancing Safety
Patrol services are a cost-effective alternative to dedicated on-site security officers. Even if you already have security officers in place, patrol services can provide an extra boost in visibility. You may find that a patrolled area requires fewer officers during off-hours, thereby reducing your costs.